We like the cameraphoneman’s running commentary as Baer is taken to the police car, and are totally in love with the brave defender of liberty who says, off camera, “I think the wrong person’s in handcuffs” and clarifies that the people who really need to be arrested are “whoever put those books in our children’s hands, the people that don’t want to take responsibility for it.” And the camera guy’s closing “liberty and justice for all” is simply a moment of self-righteous beauty.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment