Home » News » Public Safety
Farmington crash involving town dump truck injures two
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded around 11:10 a.m. to a three-vehicle accident involving a dump truck owned by the Public Works Department, a van owned by Interstate Battery, and a car near the intersection of Chestnut Hill Road and Dodge Cross Road.
Fire Chief Richard Fowler said firefighters did not have to extricate any of the drivers or passengers.
“Technically the engine of the car was pushed under the back of the dump truck,” Fowler said.
While the two other drivers were not injured, Fowler said Farmington Ambulance crews took two occupants from the car to Frisbie Memorial Hospital.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man dies, toddler rescued in Manchester apartment fire - 0
- Motorist struck by car while changing tire on I-93 in Londonderry - 2
- Man, 60, found dead in burned Manchester apartment building; 1-year-old boy rescued - 1
- NH has 1,300 guardrail ends targeted in federal safety suit - 1
- Carignan promoted to deputy police chief in Nashua - 0
- Alderman, chief have heated exchange over police residency requirements - 35
- Winter heating season means homeowners need to be alert - 0
- Teen driver hospitalized following accident in Rindge - 0
- Neighbor won't be charged in shooting death of Rumney chiropractor - 14
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Islanders make Boychuk's return a happy one with 3-2 win - 0
- Police say driver in Amherst fatal crash was traveling about 45 mph above limit - 0
- Stocks rally on better-than-expected earnings - 0
- Apple leaves door open for GT Advanced - 0
- Nashua dealing with roadway flooding - 0
- Keene police may seek subpoenas for social media accounts in riot probe - 2
- Ex-Seabrook police officer wants to keep sealed statements out of trial - 0
- Shaheen, Brown clash over handling of Ebola threat - 4
- FairPoint finds lines cut, calls it 'sabotage' - 0
UPDATED: Flood warning issued for southern NH; leaks force visitation to be cancelled at Goffstown women's prison
Debate rule No. 1: Don't crash
Nashua dealing with roadway flooding
Fixing Obamacare: Shaheen offers no way out
Blackwater verdict stuns NH dad
Making it up: Shameless state Senate attacks