Home » News » Politics » Town Meetings
Sanbornton to vote on cruisers, voting date
Residents will also be asked if they want to return the annual voting and Town Meeting to their traditional time in March.
Residents will be asked to approve the budget committee’s proposed $3,817,075 budget. The selectman’s budget recommendation is $3,875,732.
Article 6 asks residents to approve a five-year, $31,000 lease of a new SUV for the police department. Voters are asked to raise $6,500 for the first-year payment on the vehicle. Town officials said the department’s old SUV will be sold at auction or taken in trade for the new vehicle.
Articles 6-8 call for spending not included in Article 5’s capital outlay, and all are recommended by both the selectmen and the budget committee.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
- New England Patriots guard Mankins traded to Tampa for TE Wright - 0
- NH Fisher Cat Lee still striving for making it to the major leagues - 0
- Former city restaurateur gets jail sentence for sex assault - 0
- Former high school art teacher gets suspended sentence in drug case - 0
- New Manchester school district standards to give teachers more leeway - 0
Market Basket: 'So close, yet so far'
KSC field hockey first in coaches poll
GOP for legal pot? Supporters of legalization rallying behind NH gubernatorial candidate Hemingway
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner