Be Kind Festival returns to North Conway area with Cranmore on board
On May 17 and 18, Cranmore will offer discounted tickets for unlimited rides on the Mountain Coaster, Giant Swing and Soaring Eagle Zip Line. Additionally, complimentary tickets for a single ride will also be handed out at Schouler Park on Saturday morning.
Located in the heart of North Conway Village, Cranmore is one of many local businesses, groups and individuals who are trying through the Be Kind Festival to make the world a slightly better place.
The festival was founded in 2011 by self-described “entreprenologist” Michael Kline, who as a member of the North Conway Village Association, was looking to create a “meaningful” spring-time event in the village.
The festival this year will feature the inaugural “Grande Drumming Circle” which organizers hopes will attract 1,000 or more percussionists to Schouler Park where they can bang away on their own drums, pots and pans, trash cans or anything that can make noise.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.