Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
DWI charge for Hudson man in crash that injured four
Emergency personnel responded to the 8:40 p.m. crash and found a 2005 Ford F-150 pickup truck on its roof along the northbound breakdown lane on Derry Street. Inside were the driver, identified as Kevin Rodonis, 42, of Hudson and his passenger Robin Rodonis, 39, also of Hudson.
Lisa Santiago, 40, of Londonderry and her 11-year-old daughter were in the other car involved in the crash, a 2011 Infinite M37X, ffound down an embankment along the northbound lane of Derry Street.
Hudson firefighters used extrication tools to get both Kevin and Robin Rodonis out of the wreckage. Kevin Rodonis initially was transported to Southern New Hampshire Medical Center in Nashua, but then transferred to Beth Israel Hospital in Boston. Robin Rodonis was taken to St. Joseph's Hospital in Nashua.
Both are being treated for serious, but not life-threatening injuries.
Police said they do not know if the Rodonises were wearing seat belts.
Lisa Santiago and her daughter were transported to St. Joseph's Hospital to be evaluated for minor injuries. They were wearing seat belts and their airbags deployed in the crash, police said.
The crash happened as Kevin Rodonis was traveling south on Derry Street. Police said he crossed over into oncoming traffic and struck Santiago's car, causing his pickup truck to roll over and Santiago's vehicle to veer off the road and down an embankment.
Rodonis is free on $2,000 personal recognizance bail, with a May 29 arraignment set in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police investigating after man stabbed in neck - 0
- Ferguson protests enter third day; arrests in St. Louis - 0
- Abuse history at Nashua address where 3-year-old died - 3
- Franklin robbery suspect sought, considered armed and dangerous - 0
- Franklin man and woman arraigned for attempted prostitution of minor - 0
- Police investigating death of 3-year-old girl in Nashua - 7
- Police say hit-and-run driver was observed tossing beer cans from car - 1
- Police say woman stole pocketbook at Hudson Market Basket - 0
- Police say former manager of Hudson McDonald's stole $10k from restaurant - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- More than 200,000 New Hampshire customers without power - 0
- Thanksgiving travel a nightmare as storm dumps heavy, wet snow - 3
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Pats put selves in strong position - 0
- Manchester Turkey Bowl will go as scheduled - 0
- Red Sox think they got free agent signings right this time - 0
- Turkey Bowls: Passion always on the menu - 0
- Manchester Turkey Bowl: Crusaders aim to rewrite history - 0
- Dave Solomon's Power Plays: Who knew what and when in PSNH scrubber case? - 0
- Story of Marine Memorial at Hampton Beach begins with Bill Downs - 0
Person found dead in Manchester alley
On being American: A point for reflection
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483