Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
DWI charge for Hudson man in crash that injured four
Emergency personnel responded to the 8:40 p.m. crash and found a 2005 Ford F-150 pickup truck on its roof along the northbound breakdown lane on Derry Street. Inside were the driver, identified as Kevin Rodonis, 42, of Hudson and his passenger Robin Rodonis, 39, also of Hudson.
Lisa Santiago, 40, of Londonderry and her 11-year-old daughter were in the other car involved in the crash, a 2011 Infinite M37X, ffound down an embankment along the northbound lane of Derry Street.
Hudson firefighters used extrication tools to get both Kevin and Robin Rodonis out of the wreckage. Kevin Rodonis initially was transported to Southern New Hampshire Medical Center in Nashua, but then transferred to Beth Israel Hospital in Boston. Robin Rodonis was taken to St. Joseph's Hospital in Nashua.
Both are being treated for serious, but not life-threatening injuries.
Police said they do not know if the Rodonises were wearing seat belts.
Lisa Santiago and her daughter were transported to St. Joseph's Hospital to be evaluated for minor injuries. They were wearing seat belts and their airbags deployed in the crash, police said.
The crash happened as Kevin Rodonis was traveling south on Derry Street. Police said he crossed over into oncoming traffic and struck Santiago's car, causing his pickup truck to roll over and Santiago's vehicle to veer off the road and down an embankment.
Rodonis is free on $2,000 personal recognizance bail, with a May 29 arraignment set in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Police say woman broke into Hollis home and took pictures - 0
- Addiction treatment doctor gets restricted license - 0
- Newmarket man charged with sex assault of 12-year-old girl - 0
- Wife charged with stabbing husband during argument - 0
- Imprisoned pair could add to their already lengthy sentences if found guilty of assault - 0
- Judge nixes house arrest for man convicted in Ponzi scheme - 0
- Raymond man faces possession of child porn charges - 0
- Man failed to note conviction on gun permit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police mum on reported shooting in Manchester - 0
- Multiple reports say deal reached for Arthur T. to buy Market Basket - 0
- Fisher Cats get behind early, fall to Senators - 0
- Sox downed on pinch-hit homer - 0
- Sister of accused Boston marathon bombers arrested after bomb threat - 0
- Bruins agree to long-term agreement with Providence - 0
- Stewart probe goes on - 0
- Sunapee officials say they don't plan to build housing - 0
- Nursing home chaplain launches ministry - 0
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917