Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
DWI charge for Hudson man in crash that injured four
Emergency personnel responded to the 8:40 p.m. crash and found a 2005 Ford F-150 pickup truck on its roof along the northbound breakdown lane on Derry Street. Inside were the driver, identified as Kevin Rodonis, 42, of Hudson and his passenger Robin Rodonis, 39, also of Hudson.
Lisa Santiago, 40, of Londonderry and her 11-year-old daughter were in the other car involved in the crash, a 2011 Infinite M37X, ffound down an embankment along the northbound lane of Derry Street.
Hudson firefighters used extrication tools to get both Kevin and Robin Rodonis out of the wreckage. Kevin Rodonis initially was transported to Southern New Hampshire Medical Center in Nashua, but then transferred to Beth Israel Hospital in Boston. Robin Rodonis was taken to St. Joseph's Hospital in Nashua.
Both are being treated for serious, but not life-threatening injuries.
Police said they do not know if the Rodonises were wearing seat belts.
Lisa Santiago and her daughter were transported to St. Joseph's Hospital to be evaluated for minor injuries. They were wearing seat belts and their airbags deployed in the crash, police said.
The crash happened as Kevin Rodonis was traveling south on Derry Street. Police said he crossed over into oncoming traffic and struck Santiago's car, causing his pickup truck to roll over and Santiago's vehicle to veer off the road and down an embankment.
Rodonis is free on $2,000 personal recognizance bail, with a May 29 arraignment set in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
- Two Keene men charged with burglary and assault - 0
- Shooting victim's spouse's car being searched - 0
- Altercation leads to suspect fleeing, threatening police - 0
- Crash ends high-speed chase in Lyndeborough - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- High speed chase ends in crash in Lyndeborough - 2
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 3
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton community excited about relationship with Google - 0
- OKC outguns Bonner, Spurs - 0
- Schaller sent back to minors - 0
- Mount Sunapee plan opponents want more hearings - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Circut Court Judge refuses to recuse himself from hearings - 0
- Pipeline push gets a second wind - 0
- Newbies welcome on NH slopes - 0
- Adding firefighters debated as curb to overtime - 0
Murder suspect fit for trial?
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Pipeline push gets a second wind
Schaller sent back to minors
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483