Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
$5,000 reward for son of slain Manchester parents; computer-generated image released of beardless Dion
A NORMALLY BEARDED MATTHEW DION, 38, of Manchester, wanted for questioning in the double homicides of his parents, is depicted clean-shaven in this composite photograph released Friday by the U.S. Marshals Fugitive Task Force.
The U.S. Marshals Fugitive Task Force is posting the reward for fugitive Matthew Thomas Dion, 38, of Manchester.
Manchester police want to question him about the murders of his parents, Robert and Constance Dion, whose bodies were found March 24 inside their burned out 210 Mooresville home, as well as the arson.
Dion lived with his parents but has not been seen since the fire, which was determined to be arson. During the investigation into his parents' murders, police discovered the child pornography, which led to a warrant being issued for Dion's arrest.
Dion is described as 5-foot-10, 170 pounds, with brown hair and brown eyes.
Police say he may have altered his appearance to avoid arrest. For that reason, the task force requested the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC) create a composite image of Dion without a beard. Authorities released that image depicting him clean-shaven.
At the time Dion disappeared, he was reportedly driving a 2009 white, four-door Nissan Altima with New Hampshire license plate number 341-0587.
The U.S. Marshals Service advises the public not to attempt to apprehend Dion, who should be considered armed and dangerous. Instead, report any information to the U.S. Marshals Service's Concord office at 225-1632 or call 1-877-WANTED-2 or text “NHTIP” with any information to TIP411.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Claremont man charged with arson in May fire - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
- $50k bail for two charged with beating pizza delivery man - 0
- Latest round of riot arrests includes 5 Keene State students - 0
- Suspected Pa. cop-killer Eric Frein taken into custody - 0
- Anonymous tip leads to arrest of moose poacher - 0
- Man facing robbery charges sentenced on probation violations - 0
- Victim in Hampton pedestrian crash files lawsuit against driver, town and state - 0
- Dover police say man broke into same business three times - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Scott Brown: To change direction, we need to change senators - 0
- Patricia LaFrance: For Hillsborough County Attorney - 0
- Misleading women: Does Kuster think they're bad at math? - 0
- Another View -- Cass R. Sunstein: The hidden tax you pay when you wait - 0
- John Stossel: Incumbents almost always win - 0
- New parking system troubles businesses in downtown Bristol - 0
- Lyndeborough settles suit with former police officers - 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Campbell boys pull upset - 0
- Marchand scores 2, B's win - 0
School's out for voters
Trump fired up over NH mailer
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483