Home » News » Public Safety
Hampton man upgraded to good condition following serious crash on Route 125
Frank Shedd, 60, of Hampton, sustained head injuries and multiple broken bones after his 2003 Harley-Davidson motorcycle, driven southbound by Shedd, struck a 2001 Ford F-150, driven northbound by Jeffrey Dalton, 20, of Groveland, Mass., near Swings & Things at 16 Route 125 on April 21.
Shedd, who was airlifted from the scene and taken to Brigham and Woman’s Hospital, was upgraded from critical to good earlier this week, according to a hospital spokeswoman.
Members of N.H State Police Crash Analysis & Reconstruction Unit determined the accident occurred after the truck made a left turn in front of the oncoming motorcycle. Following the crash, a section of Route 125 was closed for about 2½ hours.
READER COMMENTS: 4
- One-alarm fire kept to chimney area of Bridgewater home - 0
- Nashua woman hurt in Pelham crash - 0
- Man hurt in fall from tree stand in Swanzey - 0
- Officials: Manchester's crime rate showing sizable decline - 0
- Spaulding Turnpike speed limit headed up from 55 to 65 - 0
- Chemical spill at Nashua North sends 6 to hospital - 0
- Enfield home destroyed by 3-alarm blaze - 0
- State: Range of staffing issues led to 'bad outcomes' at Lakeview NeuroRehabilitation - 0
- Driver loses control, crashes into four vehicles at Hudson auto body shop - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man charged in Manchester stabbing - 1
- Hampstead home invasion suspect wants evidence tossed - 0
- Police say man swung ax at ex - 0
- Celtics dominate Orlando - 0
- Bruins hold on in Minnesota, beat Wild in OT - 0
- Andreoff hat trick paces Monarchs - 0
- Board of Ed finds in favor of Goffstown; Dunbarton plans Supreme Court appeal - 0
- More theft-related charges for Raymond woman - 0
- Derry Administrator opposes council goal of cutting Derry tax rate - 0
Police arrest pair after bullets fly
Jeb takes a dip: First Flavor of the Week
Vermont's disaster: An Obamedy of errors
Charles M. Arlinghaus: Read these books, OK?
NH reacts to thaw with Cuba
Power Plays: BANANAS and NH's energy needs
Police: Man endangered child after overdose