Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Swanzey woman charged with Keene armed robbery
Helena Wagstaff, 20, of Swanzey, is charged with armed robbery, and Krissy Bass, 19, of Keene, is charged with robbery. Bass was also arrested on two bench warrants.
"There was a dispute over some property over which the two girls tried to force their way into the men's apartment," Lt. Steven Tenney said Thursday.
Police went to the apartment on Franklin Street at 4:45 p.m. Tuesday after one of the women called 911 to report two men had taken her friend's "medication and their knife and made them leave their residence," the police report said.
While investigating, police determined the women went to the apartment and confronted the men, and Wagstaff allegedly had pulled the knife on the men. One of the men grabbed her arm and took the knife from her, Tenney said, and no one was injured.
Both women were held overnight in the Cheshire County House of Corrections and arraigned Wednesday in the 8th Circuit Court, Keene District Division, where $1,000 cash bail was set for both women.
They are scheduled to appear in the district court May 7 for a probable cause hearing.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 26
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it - 0
- Body found under Manchester bridge identified as local woman - 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 1
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 1
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 9
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn
Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917