Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Swanzey woman charged with Keene armed robbery
Helena Wagstaff, 20, of Swanzey, is charged with armed robbery, and Krissy Bass, 19, of Keene, is charged with robbery. Bass was also arrested on two bench warrants.
"There was a dispute over some property over which the two girls tried to force their way into the men's apartment," Lt. Steven Tenney said Thursday.
Police went to the apartment on Franklin Street at 4:45 p.m. Tuesday after one of the women called 911 to report two men had taken her friend's "medication and their knife and made them leave their residence," the police report said.
While investigating, police determined the women went to the apartment and confronted the men, and Wagstaff allegedly had pulled the knife on the men. One of the men grabbed her arm and took the knife from her, Tenney said, and no one was injured.
Both women were held overnight in the Cheshire County House of Corrections and arraigned Wednesday in the 8th Circuit Court, Keene District Division, where $1,000 cash bail was set for both women.
They are scheduled to appear in the district court May 7 for a probable cause hearing.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Police say woman broke into Hollis home and took pictures - 0
- Addiction treatment doctor gets restricted license - 0
- Newmarket man charged with sex assault of 12-year-old girl - 0
- Wife charged with stabbing husband during argument - 0
- Imprisoned pair could add to their already lengthy sentences if found guilty of assault - 0
- Judge nixes house arrest for man convicted in Ponzi scheme - 0
- Raymond man faces possession of child porn charges - 0
- Man failed to note conviction on gun permit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Market Basket deal reached; Arthur T. Demoulas to return - 1
- Police mum on reported shooting in Manchester - 0
- Multiple reports say deal reached for Arthur T. to buy Market Basket - 0
- Fisher Cats get behind early, fall to Senators - 0
- Sox downed on pinch-hit homer - 0
- Sister of accused Boston marathon bombers arrested after bomb threat - 0
- Bruins agree to long-term agreement with Providence - 0
- Stewart probe goes on - 0
- Sunapee officials say they don't plan to build housing - 0
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917