Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Swanzey woman charged with Keene armed robbery
Helena Wagstaff, 20, of Swanzey, is charged with armed robbery, and Krissy Bass, 19, of Keene, is charged with robbery. Bass was also arrested on two bench warrants.
"There was a dispute over some property over which the two girls tried to force their way into the men's apartment," Lt. Steven Tenney said Thursday.
Police went to the apartment on Franklin Street at 4:45 p.m. Tuesday after one of the women called 911 to report two men had taken her friend's "medication and their knife and made them leave their residence," the police report said.
While investigating, police determined the women went to the apartment and confronted the men, and Wagstaff allegedly had pulled the knife on the men. One of the men grabbed her arm and took the knife from her, Tenney said, and no one was injured.
Both women were held overnight in the Cheshire County House of Corrections and arraigned Wednesday in the 8th Circuit Court, Keene District Division, where $1,000 cash bail was set for both women.
They are scheduled to appear in the district court May 7 for a probable cause hearing.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive in Manchester shooting, stabbing cases caught by Marshals, police - 0
- Hampton Falls standoff suspect linked to burglaries, fake-cop ploy - 0
- Woman charged in fatal Hampton crash wants blood-test thrown out of court - 0
- Home confinement rejected for ex-Derry town employee - 0
- Manchester man arrested for aggravated drunk driving - 0
- Manchester Crime Watch: Fugitive in shooting, stabbing cases brought to court - 0
- Homeless man faces DWI charges in Dover - 0
- Amherst couple charged in sale of lost wedding ring - 0
- Donation jar thief said to be Bay State man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
- New England Patriots guard Mankins traded to Tampa for TE Wright - 0
- NH Fisher Cat Lee still striving for making it to the major leagues - 0
- Former city restaurateur gets jail sentence for sex assault - 0
- New Manchester school district standards to give teachers more leeway - 0
- Conway adult tests positive for EEE - 0
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner
Market Basket: 'So close, yet so far'
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917