Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
2 women charged with armed robbery in Keene
Helena Wagstaff, 20, of Swanzey, and Krissy Bass, 19, of Keene, were charged. Bass was also arrested on two bench warrants, police said.
Police went to the apartment at 4:45 p.m. after one of the woman called 911 to report that two men had taken her friend’s “medication and their knife and made them leave their residence,” the police report said.
While investigating, police said they determined the women went to the apartment and confronted the men, and Wagstaff allegedly pulled the knife on the men. One of the men grabbed her arm and took the knife from her, Tenney said. No one was injured.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man arrested in Brookline stabbing - 0
- Cumberland Farms robbed; third store hit this month in Rochester - 0
- Police say family of five found shot dead in Saco, Maine home - 0
- New Boston police arrest 29 teens at house party - 3
- Pembroke man charged with reckless driving after police clock motorcyclists at 120 mph - 4
- Rochester police warn residents about rash of vehicle break-ins - 0
- Keene mother of toddler pleads to interference of custody - 0
- Pembroke man arrested after police clock group of motorcycles topping 120 mph in Manchester - 1
- Keene woman pleads guilty in hit-and-run that killed cyclist - 2
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Hassan vetoes bill to impose 'politeness' standards on public employees - 0
- Abby says it's incredible to be home; mom tells TODAY daughter did not run away - 6
- E-cigarettes find a market in NH - 2
- Real estate transfer tax proposal pulled off table - 0
- Protesting information: Picket sign o' the times - 5
- Another View -- Mike Biundo: Where is Shaheen's gas price outrage now? - 5
- Seabrook's message: No one above the law here - 3
- Joe McQuaid's Publisher's Notebook: A humbling — and inspiring — event - 0
- Developer says proposed LNG plant in Groveton 'on hold' - 2
Protesting workers nix Market Basket amnesty
Win tickets to see Cher's D2K Tour
Gorham man arrested for kidnapping Abigail
Voting in NH: Not just for NH residents
LNG plant put 'on hold'
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917