Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Goffstown store robbed at gunpoint
Security cameras recorded an armed robbery at Cumberland Farms on Mast Road in Goffstown on Wednesday. Police are asking anyone with information to call 497-4858. (COURTESY)
Police said a Hispanic male entered the store at 772 Mast Road at 9:39 p.m., brandished what appeared to be a black semi-automatic handgun and demanded money and cigarettes. He left on foot.
There were no customers in the store at the time and no one was injured, Chauvette said.
The Cumberland Farms robbery occurred in a busy area during peak business hours, pointing to a more brazen type of offender, Chauvette said.
Police ask anyone with information regarding the robbery to call the police department at 497-4858.
READER COMMENTS: 5
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- These all-natural candles can double as massage oil - 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 13
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 5
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Human intervention hobbling ice fishermen
Tensions boil over after NYC police killings
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483