Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Goffstown store robbed at gunpoint
Security cameras recorded an armed robbery at Cumberland Farms on Mast Road in Goffstown on Wednesday. Police are asking anyone with information to call 497-4858. (COURTESY)
Police said a Hispanic male entered the store at 772 Mast Road at 9:39 p.m., brandished what appeared to be a black semi-automatic handgun and demanded money and cigarettes. He left on foot.
There were no customers in the store at the time and no one was injured, Chauvette said.
The Cumberland Farms robbery occurred in a busy area during peak business hours, pointing to a more brazen type of offender, Chauvette said.
Police ask anyone with information regarding the robbery to call the police department at 497-4858.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH had 17 homicides in 2014, down from last year - 0
- Two people hospitalized following report of stabbing, police say - 0
- Merrimack teen charged in threats, assaults on girl - 0
- Man arrested after chase that led from Pelham to Lowell, Mass. - 1
- Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive - 3
- Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive, assaulted her - 1
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Troy welfare officer indicted for misusing town’s money - 1
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 2014 top 10 list of wage and hour - 0
- Thumbs-up for Ebert's winner - 0
- It's Central, Merrimack - 0
- Goal: Stay healthy - 0
- Year in review: A look back at NH's top stories - 0
- Indecent proposition from New London chief was 'chilling' says victim - 1
- Details of Reams inquiry released - 0
- Workers' rally to bring back Artie T. captured public's heart - 0
- School district to receive millions withheld by state - 0
Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive
Thoughts as we move from one year to another
Details of Reams inquiry released
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483