Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Goffstown store robbed at gunpoint
Security cameras recorded an armed robbery at Cumberland Farms on Mast Road in Goffstown on Wednesday. Police are asking anyone with information to call 497-4858. (COURTESY)
Police said a Hispanic male entered the store at 772 Mast Road at 9:39 p.m., brandished what appeared to be a black semi-automatic handgun and demanded money and cigarettes. He left on foot.
There were no customers in the store at the time and no one was injured, Chauvette said.
The Cumberland Farms robbery occurred in a busy area during peak business hours, pointing to a more brazen type of offender, Chauvette said.
Police ask anyone with information regarding the robbery to call the police department at 497-4858.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- GPS device locates stolen truck in Merrimack - 0
- Traffic signal stop leads to drug arrest in Merrimack - 0
- Manchester police officer finds gun in cyclist’s backpack - 2
- June graduate of St. Paul’s School indicted on sex assault charges - 0
- Police: Activist in chicken suit was warned not to pester Shaheen prior to arrest - 1
- Judge orders prosecutors to disclose more details in Portsmouth bat beating probe - 0
- Former Claremont police dispatcher waives hearing on sexual assault charges - 0
- Some sexual assault charges dismissed against Nashua caretaker - 0
- Dover man indicted in sexual assault of young girl - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Fisher Cats slam way to win over Trenton - 0
- Officials hire principal for Golden Brook school - 0
- Seniors help students start year on the right foot, with the write stuff - 0
- Derry councilors select semi-finalists for town admin job - 0
- Plaistow begins search for new police chief - 0
- Without an exemption, Goffstown resident must pay high taxes on solar energy panels - 1
- Upcoming selectmen's meeting stirring controversy among Bow's firefighters - 1
- Manchester police to hold ‘Coffee with a Cop’ event - 0
- President Obama: Rescue attempt of NH-based journalist James Foley failed - 15
Derry to NH: Take Exit 4A
Editorial: Garcia gains Lambert lies
Hassan, Havenstein both raise nearly $2m
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917