Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Salem man charged with making child sex abuse images
Kevin Rodwell was arraigned in Salem District Court on Tuesday on a charge of manufacturing a child sexual abuse image, according to Salem Police Deputy Chief Shawn Patten.
The charge results from an investigation by Salem Detectives Ryan Sambataro and H. Michael Geha, with assistance from the Medway, Mass., police and the Massachusetts State Police, according to Patten.
Salem police initially arrested him on April 11 on charges of criminal restraint and endangering the welfare of a child for taking the teenager across the state line to his apartment against the wishes of the girl’s father. Related charges were filed in Massachusetts.
According to Patten, the investigation is continuing and additional charges may be filed.
READER COMMENTS: 10
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 1
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 4
- Vermont father, two sons facing charges for Canobie Lake Park scuffle - 2
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 37
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 0
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 6
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
- College Football: Big Green kick off season vs. Cent. Connecticut - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host forum next week - 0
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Ayotte pushes bill to combat 'spice'
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917