Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Police say drunk Nashua man shot himself in leg
NASHUA — Police say an intoxicated man shot himself in the leg early Saturday morning while inside his Oak Hill Lane apartment.
Police were called at 2:55 a.m. to St. James Place for a report of a disorderly group. When they arrived, they found Peter Powers, 23, of 4 Oak Hill Lane, suffering from a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the leg. He was taken to a hospital where he was treated and later released.
Detectives learned Powers was intoxicated and in possession of a firearm when he accidentally shot himself in the leg inside his apartment. Police said another man was inside the apartment at the time of the accidental shooting. He was not injured.
Powers was arrested and charged with reckless conduct, a class B felony punishable by up to seven years in prison.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- More theft-related charges for Raymond woman - 0
- 3 men arrested for burglarizing car dealer - 0
- Alleged lip-biter faces more charges - 0
- Child left unattended while trio overdosed on heroin - 0
- Compounding company officials charged with murder - 0
- 'Resilient' teen has a long road to recovery - 0
- Kibby indictments detail months of depraved sexual violence and torture - 0
- Treasurer arraigned in theft from wool growers - 0
- Pet store burglary arrest leads to robbery charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Celtics dominate Orlando - 0
- Bruins hold on in Minnesota, beat Wild in OT - 0
- Andreoff hat trick paces Monarchs - 0
- Board of Ed finds in favor of Goffstown; Dunbarton plans Supreme Court appeal - 0
- Derry Administrator opposes council goal of cutting Derry tax rate - 0
- Thursday meeting to address Windham water project concerns - 0
- Derry takes steps to improve rundown buildings - 0
- Derry fire chief is retiring - 0
- Tech conference sparks ideas and imagination - 0
Police arrest pair after bullets fly
Jeb takes a dip: First Flavor of the Week
Charles M. Arlinghaus: Read these books, OK?
NH reacts to thaw with Cuba
Power Plays: BANANAS and NH's energy needs
Police: Man endangered child after overdose
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483