Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
North Sutton women charged with Home Depot thefts
Prosecutors prepared a list of 15 items the pair allegedly stole, including five wall lanterns, a DeWalt jigsaw, a DeWalt driver, a Husky rolling chest, a rotary hammer, a vanity, two banker’s lamps and a floor lamp. The charges are Class A felonies.
In other indictments the grand jury handed up during its April session:
Russell Christian, 41, of 1164 Route 118 in Canaan is charged with simple assault, second-degree assault, criminal mischief, false imprisonment, criminal threatening and theft by unauthorized taking, all on Dec. 23, 2013, in Canaan.
Five of the six alleged offenses occurred while Christian was subject to bail conditions following his 2013 jury conviction for second-degree assault and aggravated driving under the influence.
Wayne W. Skillin, 25, of 506 Harriman Road in Dalton is charged with assaults by prisoners on Feb. 26 in North Haverhill. Skillin is accused of striking fellow-inmate John Kantowski with his fists on that date at the Grafton County House of Corrections.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
- Nashua police left rattled by tot's death - 1
- Police investigate shooting of Londonderry woman in Maine home invasion - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- State House Dome: Just past Concord session a mixed bag - 0
- Monarchs squeak by Bruins - 0
- Memorial hockey shuts out Trinity - 0
- Dover's Parratto a national champion - 0
- UNH defense comes up big against Redbirds - 0
- St. Anselm men knock off Post - 0
- Leadership, defense made Katie Bishop, of Conway, an All-American - 0
- Jet menace faltered under Rex - 0
- Strong start lifts Bedford to win - 0
UNH loses to Illinois State
Cyber security a fear in NH, too
Nashua police left rattled by tot's death
A new era for Nashua's police force
Haylee Ann-Marie Patten
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483