Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
North Sutton women charged with Home Depot thefts
Prosecutors prepared a list of 15 items the pair allegedly stole, including five wall lanterns, a DeWalt jigsaw, a DeWalt driver, a Husky rolling chest, a rotary hammer, a vanity, two banker’s lamps and a floor lamp. The charges are Class A felonies.
In other indictments the grand jury handed up during its April session:
Russell Christian, 41, of 1164 Route 118 in Canaan is charged with simple assault, second-degree assault, criminal mischief, false imprisonment, criminal threatening and theft by unauthorized taking, all on Dec. 23, 2013, in Canaan.
Five of the six alleged offenses occurred while Christian was subject to bail conditions following his 2013 jury conviction for second-degree assault and aggravated driving under the influence.
Wayne W. Skillin, 25, of 506 Harriman Road in Dalton is charged with assaults by prisoners on Feb. 26 in North Haverhill. Skillin is accused of striking fellow-inmate John Kantowski with his fists on that date at the Grafton County House of Corrections.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police officer finds gun in cyclist’s backpack - 2
- June graduate of St. Paul’s School indicted on sex assault charges - 0
- Police: Activist in chicken suit was warned not to pester Shaheen prior to arrest - 0
- Judge orders prosecutors to disclose more details in Portsmouth bat beating probe - 0
- Former Claremont police dispatcher waives hearing on sexual assault charges - 0
- Some sexual assault charges dismissed against Nashua caretaker - 0
- Dover man indicted in sexual assault of young girl - 0
- Rochester man facing attempted murder charge - 0
- Mother, daughter, man charged in prostitution case in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Fisher Cats slam way to win over Trenton - 0
- Officials hire principal for Golden Brook school - 0
- Seniors help students start year on the right foot, with the write stuff - 0
- Derry councilors select semi-finalists for town admin job - 0
- Plaistow begins search for new police chief - 0
- Without an exemption, Goffstown resident must pay high taxes on solar energy panels - 1
- Upcoming selectmen's meeting stirring controversy among Bow's firefighters - 1
- Manchester police to hold ‘Coffee with a Cop’ event - 0
- President Obama: Rescue attempt of NH-based journalist James Foley failed - 10
Derry to NH: Take Exit 4A
Editorial: Garcia gains Lambert lies
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917