‘Greenerborough’ to celebrate all things green in Peterborough
The green expo that has grown into a home show, tech fair, farmers market mash-up will take place on Grove Street and inside the Peterborough Town House and Monadnock Center for History and Culture on Saturday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Anytime he can meet the public at an event like this is great for his company, he said. “People generally have a lot more questions than they know they have and its great to have the opportunity to meet them face to face.”
For the past several years the Peterborough Grange No. 45 has been a co-sponsor of the event and in a show of support the state grange master will attend this year to meet and greet the public, Burnett said.
The indoor vendors at the Town House and Monadnock Historical and Cultural Center mostly represent green industries from alternative energy companies, window and blind companies to local funeral homes offering green burial options.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Lebanon officials work to minimize downtown impact from closed tunnel, lot - 0
- Milford sets sights on federal grant for 127 Elm St. property - 0
- Derry completes 2014 property assessments - 0
- Ex-Derry administrator sentenced, plans appeal - 0
- Aldermen approve new Nashua police contract - 2
- Litchfield school chief out on 3-2 vote - 0
- Hudson pulls down signs clogging public spaces - 0
- Crews making progress on Rockingham Road project in Dover - 0
- Desrochers says he will fight to preserve Franklin’s tax cap - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bella, a chihuahua mix, is still missing in Auburn - 0
- Nashua man charged in domestic knife threat - 0
- Manchester man detained on Nashua rape charges involving child - 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Suicide car bomber kills 3 foreign troops in Afghan capital; Taliban claims responsibility - 0
- City officials to review proposed 'spice' ban - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 1
- Manchester's Delana Curtis is left out in the cold - 0
- Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable - 12
DWI license revocations
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
Lawyer wants cellphone evidence thrown out