‘Greenerborough’ to celebrate all things green in Peterborough
The green expo that has grown into a home show, tech fair, farmers market mash-up will take place on Grove Street and inside the Peterborough Town House and Monadnock Center for History and Culture on Saturday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Anytime he can meet the public at an event like this is great for his company, he said. “People generally have a lot more questions than they know they have and its great to have the opportunity to meet them face to face.”
For the past several years the Peterborough Grange No. 45 has been a co-sponsor of the event and in a show of support the state grange master will attend this year to meet and greet the public, Burnett said.
The indoor vendors at the Town House and Monadnock Historical and Cultural Center mostly represent green industries from alternative energy companies, window and blind companies to local funeral homes offering green burial options.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Obama's indecision: In NH, only Ayotte urges action - 29
- Concealed controversy: Our 'Mother, may I' gun policy - 21
- Innis in the 1st: A strong choice for Congress - 10
- Obama waits: A terror threat grows - 41
- For U.S. Senate, Scott Brown best NH candidate come November - 68
- Race and policing: America has a problem - 0
- Strength in faith: Gaining it from Jim Foley's family - 0
- Playing chicken: Treating voters like idiots - 0
- Perry’s indictment: An abuse of the legal system - 24
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
- New England Patriots guard Mankins traded to Tampa for TE Wright - 0
- NH Fisher Cat Lee still striving for making it to the major leagues - 0
- Former city restaurateur gets jail sentence for sex assault - 0
- Former high school art teacher gets suspended sentence in drug case - 0
- New Manchester school district standards to give teachers more leeway - 0
Market Basket: 'So close, yet so far'
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate