‘Greenerborough’ to celebrate all things green in Peterborough
The green expo that has grown into a home show, tech fair, farmers market mash-up will take place on Grove Street and inside the Peterborough Town House and Monadnock Center for History and Culture on Saturday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Anytime he can meet the public at an event like this is great for his company, he said. “People generally have a lot more questions than they know they have and its great to have the opportunity to meet them face to face.”
For the past several years the Peterborough Grange No. 45 has been a co-sponsor of the event and in a show of support the state grange master will attend this year to meet and greet the public, Burnett said.
The indoor vendors at the Town House and Monadnock Historical and Cultural Center mostly represent green industries from alternative energy companies, window and blind companies to local funeral homes offering green burial options.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Reports say Sudanese Christian woman released; Manchester relative hopeful - 0
- 'Cadillac' health tax costs draw big worry - 13
- Wastewater lagoon blamed for Exit 4 odor - 0
- Author and poet Maya Angelou dies at 86 - 0
- After controversy, retired NH superior court judge fights for kudos - 4
- Road to be closed for fallen Brentwood officer's procession - 0
- Brentwood Officer Arkell's death adds fresh pain to somber law enforcement memorial ceremony - 1
- Conference participants take on climate change planning - 1
- NH agencies see growing needs for seniors - 1
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Nashua man arrested in Brookline stabbing - 0
- Cumberland Farms robbed; third store hit this month in Rochester - 0
- E-cigarettes find a market in NH - 0
- Real estate transfer tax proposal pulled off table - 0
- Protesting information: Picket sign o' the times - 0
- Another View -- Mike Biundo: Where is Shaheen's gas price outrage now? - 2
- Seabrook's message: No one above the law here - 1
- Joe McQuaid's Publisher's Notebook: A humbling — and inspiring — event - 0
- Developer says proposed LNG plant in Groveton 'on hold' - 2
Win tickets to see Cher's D2K Tour
E-cigarettes find a market in NH
Protesting workers nix Market Basket amnesty
Gorham man arrested for kidnapping Abigail
Voting in NH: Not just for NH residents
LNG plant put 'on hold'