SOUTH BEND — An app that allows city buses and public school buses to be tracked and tagged by riders in real time won the top prize Monday in the Notre Dame-Schurz Prize competition for innovation. Fitzgerald said he got the idea while using Transpo buses to get around South Bend and Mishawaka, and finding out the buses don’t always adhere to Transpo’s published route schedule.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment