Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Man who crashed into three police cars tries for lower bail
Friday’s hearing was ultimately cancelled because Figueroa’s lawyer failed to appear. But prosecutors expect they will soon be back in court to argue that Figueroa should remain jailed pending his next court date in Hillsborough County Superior Court.
Salem police Officer Michael McCarthy located Figueroa’s car stopped in the middle of Tiffany Road, near an apartment complex, blocking both lanes of traffic, Assistant County Attorney Brad Bolton said in a court motion.
The pursuit ended after Figueroa allegedly hit three Salem police cruisers, hitting two of them head on. He was removed from his car after he struck the third police car.
Police found 100 Alprazolam and Oxycodone pills in Figueroa’s right front pocket. His wallet had $1,404 in cash and two small bags containing more pills, according to Bolton.
During a search of Figueroa’s car, police found $4,085 in cash in the trunk and five cell phones in the front seat, according to Bolton.
“In Massachusetts, the defendant had 31 arraignments between 2001 and 2006,” Bolton said in court papers. “The record check shows 19 defaults or warrants issued on nine different court dates.”
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police investigating after man stabbed in neck - 0
- Ferguson protests enter third day; arrests in St. Louis - 0
- Abuse history at Nashua address where 3-year-old died - 3
- Franklin robbery suspect sought, considered armed and dangerous - 0
- Franklin man and woman arraigned for attempted prostitution of minor - 0
- Police investigating death of 3-year-old girl in Nashua - 7
- Police say hit-and-run driver was observed tossing beer cans from car - 1
- Police say woman stole pocketbook at Hudson Market Basket - 0
- Police say former manager of Hudson McDonald's stole $10k from restaurant - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- More than 200,000 New Hampshire customers without power - 0
- Thanksgiving travel a nightmare as storm dumps heavy, wet snow - 3
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Pats put selves in strong position - 0
- Manchester Turkey Bowl will go as scheduled - 0
- Red Sox think they got free agent signings right this time - 0
- Turkey Bowls: Passion always on the menu - 0
- Manchester Turkey Bowl: Crusaders aim to rewrite history - 0
- Dave Solomon's Power Plays: Who knew what and when in PSNH scrubber case? - 0
- Story of Marine Memorial at Hampton Beach begins with Bill Downs - 0
Person found dead in Manchester alley
On being American: A point for reflection
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483