Home » News » Public Safety
Hampton man still in critical condition from Rte. 125 crash
Frank Shedd, 60, of Hampton was flown to Brigham & Women's Hospital and remained in critical condition. as of Tuesday, according to a hospital spokeswoman.
Seaman said Dalton and two other passengers in the pickup were sent to Exeter Hospital as a precaution. The identities of the passengers have not been released.
A section of Route 125 was closed for about 2½ hours Monday.
Members of the N.H. State Police Crash Analysis & Reconstruction Unit determined the accident occurred after the pickup made a left turn in front of the oncoming motorcycle, according to state police.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Injured dirt bike rider in ICU - 0
- Woman who jumped in front of Amtrak train identified - 0
- Busy day for White Mountain National Forest rescuers - 0
- Franklin convenience store damaged by fire - 0
- Derry firefighters commended; fire investigation continues - 0
- Deadly crash driver: 'I was distracted' - 0
- Tactical team takes man, 71, into custody - 0
- Hudson rider misses jump, crashes bike - 0
- Injured hiker carried to safety off Mount Israel in Sandwich - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Review of West High School intruder case to be behind closed doors - 0
- Another View -- Daniel Barrick: Manchester's schools face some serious challenges - 0
- Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance - 0
- Representing whom? Jeanne Shaheen, leftist icon - 0
- Chiefly, Pats are horrible in Monday night blowout in K.C. - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Double-overtime goal sends Goffstown past John Stark in boys' soccer - 0
- UNH gridders jump one spot in national polls - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Offseason needs aplenty - 0
- NHIAA Field Hockey: Merrill's hat trick lifts Winnacunnet - 0
UNH gridders jump one spot in national polls
Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance