New principal appointed in Londonderry
LONDONDERRY — A longtime Londonderry High School assistant principal will soon step in as North Elementary School’s principal.
On Wednesday morning district officials announced the appointment of Paul Dutton, who will begin his new position at the elementary school on July 1, after the retirement of current North School principal Mary Coltin.
Dutton, a graduate of Londonderry High School and University of New Hampshire, has been at Londonderry High School for the past 16 years, the last six as assistant principal.
“His leadership, collaborative and communication skills have led to several significant, positive changes at the high school,” school board chair Leitha Reilly said, noting that Dutton’s past successes included the addition of the high school senior project program and the school’s academic code of integrity.
Dutton said he’s excited to begin the next chapter of his career.
“I intend to continue to build upon the excellent programs and services developed and implemented at North School under Mrs. Coltin’s leadership, for the sole benefit of the wonderful North School students and parents,” he said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Revenue from gas tax increase ramps up paving state highways - 1
- Executive Council approves Medicaid expansion contract - 0
- 'Aerospace corridor' eyed between Quebec and New England - 0
- Vanity plate rules seek balance - 25
- Gov. Hassan signs Paycheck Fairness Act - 0
- PILOT agreement allowed to stand after Hassan signs bill - 0
- GOP gubernatorial candidate Havenstein says use of 'teabaggers' a 'poor choice of words' - 36
- Abortion buffer-zone law awaits Thursday, when it goes on the books - 0
- State to sell building to Concord - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Gilles Bissonnette: To keep Libertarians off the ballot, NH violates their rights - 0
- Insanity: Obamacare and the rule of law - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: NH's counterweight to a strong central government - 0
- Tom Woodlock All-Stars primed for success in Babe Ruth tournament - 0
- Manchester waives right to buy Millyard building - 0
- Police search for missing Stratford woman - 0
- Blue Jays cool off Red Sox - 0
- Passers-by, including two active-duty Army soldiers, help rescue mom, daughter in I-93 rollover - 0
- Manchester panel OKs new academic standards, despite Common Core criticism - 0
Passers-by, including two active-duty Army soldiers, help rescue mom, daughter in I-93 rollover
Market Basket workers urged to 'shut it down'; deposed CEO urges fired workers be given jobs back
U.S. appeals courts issue conflicting rulings on Obamacare exchange subsidies such as NH's