Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Police say three lured contractor to robbery through Craigslist
Frank Walton, 25,left, John Ahern, of Epping and Charley Ann Martin, 24, of Raymond were arraigned on Monday in 10th Circuit Court, Candia Division. (COURTESY)
Frank Walton, 25, of Raymond, John Ahern, 23, of Epping, and Charley Ann Martin, 24, of Raymond, were arraigned in 10th Circuit Court, Candia Division, on Monday for a variety of charges related to the April 16 robbery.
Raymond police Sgt. David Spinney arrived on the scene first and was told that one of the suspects, armed with a knife, had fled the area.
Police located the suspects within 40 minutes after a search behind the home and near the high school.
The victim sustained minor injuries.
The robbery charges are Class A felonies, punishable by up to 7½ to 15 years in state prison. The remaining charges are all Class B felonies, punishable by up to 3½ to 7 years in state prison.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917