Arsenault boyfriend's expenses billed to diocese
"Dating is fun when it's not called 'dating,'" he tells Chicago.GoPride.com in an interview. He said he'd favor a man who looks like Tom Brady, writes like Proust and can preach self-reliance like Ralph Waldo Emerson.
The diocese put Arsenault on administrative leave last year, citing financial improprieties and "an inappropriate adult relationship."
The Diocese of Manchester on Wednesday released a timeline that details investigations into Arsenault.
• $2,500 for a cell phone.
• $3,200 for a trip to Santa Fe, New York and San Francisco, which included a $159 breakfast at the Four Seasons in San Francisco.
The New Hampshire Union Leader could not reach Parkin Wednesday through email or a former publicist. Investigators said Parkin lives in Florida.
"I move between the classical (art traditions) and commercial worlds; I suppose that's weird as well albeit in the best possible way," he told WeirdMusic.
Parkin told WeirdMusic he is religious, but did not elaborate.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Derry Early Education Program to relocate - 0
- Manchester panel OKs new academic standards, despite Common Core criticism - 2
- Nashua school staff see tests as key to tracking student growth - 0
- Two Manchester schools off 'priority' list - 0
- Nashua officials seek advice on issue of student cellphone searches vs. privacy - 9
- Manchester school district makes bid to run Job Corps center - 2
- NEASC votes to reaccredit Central High - 1
- Londonderry school policy updates sought - 0
- New schedule feature will provide Nashua students with opportunities - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Jayne Millerick: Dems scaring women by misleading them on contraception - 0
- Basket case: Saga of a supermarket - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Ongoing renovations in Foxborough - 0
- Three years later, investigation continues into homicide of Celina Cass - 0
- Nashua celebration in the works for Medal of Honor recipient - 0
- Fisher Cats down Senators in road trip opener - 0
- No water for Manchester sewer bill scofflaws? - 0
- New Boston mulch processing plant plans under review - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Defense attorney seeks home confinement for drug addict - 0
Market Basket walkout a future case study
UPDATED: Thousands of Market Basket employees rally; company board issues statement on purchase offer, reaffirms support for new CEOs
Basket case: Saga of a supermarket
Mother says Abigail in 'deteriorated' health
- Should mortar-style firework sales to the public be prohibited?
- Total Votes: 1507