Arsenault boyfriend's expenses billed to diocese
"Dating is fun when it's not called 'dating,'" he tells Chicago.GoPride.com in an interview. He said he'd favor a man who looks like Tom Brady, writes like Proust and can preach self-reliance like Ralph Waldo Emerson.
The diocese put Arsenault on administrative leave last year, citing financial improprieties and "an inappropriate adult relationship."
The Diocese of Manchester on Wednesday released a timeline that details investigations into Arsenault.
• $2,500 for a cell phone.
• $3,200 for a trip to Santa Fe, New York and San Francisco, which included a $159 breakfast at the Four Seasons in San Francisco.
The New Hampshire Union Leader could not reach Parkin Wednesday through email or a former publicist. Investigators said Parkin lives in Florida.
"I move between the classical (art traditions) and commercial worlds; I suppose that's weird as well albeit in the best possible way," he told WeirdMusic.
Parkin told WeirdMusic he is religious, but did not elaborate.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 'Aerospace corridor' eyed between Quebec and New England - 0
- Vanity plate rules seek balance - 25
- Gov. Hassan signs Paycheck Fairness Act - 0
- PILOT agreement allowed to stand after Hassan signs bill - 0
- GOP gubernatorial candidate Havenstein says use of 'teabaggers' a 'poor choice of words' - 36
- Abortion buffer-zone law awaits Thursday, when it goes on the books - 0
- State to sell building to Concord - 0
- State ends fiscal 2014 with $5.8 million revenue surplus - 2
- NH Supreme Court: Lesbian can claim parental rights - 3
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Only a freshman, Kennedy excelled on the track - 0
- Looking Back With Aurore Eaton: The Manchester Opera House makes its stunning debut - 0
- Another View -- John Dumais: Mandatory GMO labeling is all cost, no benefit - 0
- What’s the rush? Executive Council follows Pelosi plan - 0
- On Baseball: Fisher Cats prove point - 0
- Evan Turner, Celtics see upside in new deal - 0
- Thunder take two from Fisher Cats - 0
- Ortiz, Drew (4 RBIs each) lead Red Sox hit parade against Blue Jays - 0
- Nashua settles suit over gas collection system - 0
Market Basket workers urged to 'shut it down'; deposed CEO urges fired workers be given jobs back
Shaheen's record: On insurance, it is dismal
Anti-SUV flop: Americans love utility
U.S. appeals courts issue conflicting rulings on Obamacare exchange subsidies such as NH's
- Should mortar-style firework sales to the public be prohibited?
- Total Votes: 1507