Mt. Washington warning: Spring a time of danger
According to the rangers’ Jeff Lane, falling ice is one of the most dangerous hazards in Tuckerman each spring.
For more information about current conditions or springtime hazards, visit: www.mountwashingtonavalanchecenter.org; or call the Androscoggin Ranger District at 603-466-2713.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ceremony marks completion of Stark Park renovations - 0
- Manchester festival marks being half way to St. Patrick's Day - 0
- Conservation groups join forces to protect Chocorua Lake Basin - 0
- Volunteers spruce up Greenfield State Park to celebrate its 50th anniversary - 0
- Hollis Old Home Day draws community crowd to weekend of fun, games - 0
- NH Senior Briefs: Alzheimer's education seminar Sept. 20 in Rochester - 0
- Lincoln's Highland Games time to celebrate all things Scottish - 0
- Clashing school buses and decent weather draw crowds to Rochester Fair - 0
- Troy man's heroic actions honored with monument 51 years later - 0
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
NH couple hit slot for $2.4m in Las Vegas
In 2nd District race, Garcia bucks Obamacare
Strategery: A war by any other name
Mom of injured child voices safety concerns
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
Lawyer wants cellphone evidence thrown out