Kinder grew up in Manchester, N.H. On a family reunion trip to Colorado when he was about 13, his parents gave him and his older sister Becky a choice of activities. Becky chose whitewater rafting. He chose rock climbing, took his first lessons and learned he was good at it — so good that the instructors gave him more challenging routes than others in the class. Back in New Hampshire, he began tackling local cliffs. When he wasn’t outside challenging mountains, he was reading magazines or watching movies about rock climbing.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment