St. Margaret’s to remember veterans
CONWAY —St. Margaret of Scotland Church will honor and remember veterans at a special prayer service on Holy Saturday, April 19, at 7 p.m.
The service will include remembrances for the Navy, Army, Marine Corps, Air Force and Coast Guard as well as Merchant Marine veterans. The focus of the prayer service is to remember those who died, those still missing and those who never came home.
St. Margaret of Scotland worships on Sundays at 10 a.m.
The church is located at 85 Pleasant St.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Derry transfer station project bidding continues - 0
- Study to design gateway into Nashua approved - 0
- Proposed elderly apartment complex clears zoning hurdle in Londonderry - 0
- Lebanon city council mulls one-way for Dulac Street - 0
- Busy first week on the job for Lyndeborough's new Town Administrator - 0
- Two steps closer for recreation land purchase in Milford - 0
- Drainage work could turn Lebanon road into one-way - 0
- Wolfeboro town hall offices on the move - 0
- Future of I-93 Exit 4A debated - 2
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Rochester eyes another Legion baseball crown - 0
- Only a freshman, Kennedy excelled on the track - 0
- Looking Back With Aurore Eaton: The Manchester Opera House makes its stunning debut - 0
- Another View -- John Dumais: Mandatory GMO labeling is all cost, no benefit - 1
- What’s the rush? Executive Council follows Pelosi plan - 1
- On Baseball: Fisher Cats prove point - 0
- Evan Turner, Celtics see upside in new deal - 0
- Thunder take two from Fisher Cats - 0
- Ortiz, Drew (4 RBIs each) lead Red Sox hit parade against Blue Jays - 0
Market Basket workers urged to 'shut it down'; deposed CEO urges fired workers be given jobs back
Shaheen's record: On insurance, it is dismal
Anti-SUV flop: Americans love utility
Police say boy, 6, found in getaway car
U.S. appeals courts issue conflicting rulings on Obamacare exchange subsidies such as NH's