Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Manchester police investigate home invasion on Merrimack Street
Police said a 19-year-old woman reported hearing a knock on the door of the two-level apartment, and when she asked who was there, a man answered: "Police."
When she opened the door part way, she said, she saw two men, one holding up what appeared to be an ID card.
But once the door was open part way, she said, the men pushed it open and entered the apartment. They pushed her, with her six-month-old in her arms, into a first-level bathroom before making their way upstairs.
She said she fled to a nearby restaurant and called police. There were no injuries, and police said it does not appear anything was taken from the residence.
Police searched the building and surrounding area but did not locate the two men. The woman described one as a white male, 50s, 5-foot-6 to 5-foot-8, thin build, full white beard and mustache, wearing a black knit hat, black top and green wind pants. The other man was described as white, clean-shaven, about 30 years old, 5-foot-9, 250 pounds, wearing a black knit hat and black clothing.
Anyone with information on the incident is asked to call Manchester Police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards can be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man hospitalized following Rochester shooting; suspect still at large - 0
- Police seeking help to identify alleged credit card thieves - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of new crimes while out on bail faces hearing - 0
- Gorham man arraigned for kidnapping Abigail Hernandez, but details remain scarce - 1
- Ex-Manchester police officer pleads guilty to felonies related to helping drug dealer - 2
- Lancaster man indicted for possessing child sex abuse images - 0
- Former Nashua court officer waives hearing on sexual assault charges - 0
- MBTA police officer arrested two more times following house party arrest in Salem - 0
- Mass. man charged in car registration tax dodge - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Distracted legislating: Our baseless cellphone ban - 0
- Another View -- Betsy McCaughey: Our free lunch President - 0
- Another View -- Karlyn Borysenko: Workplace bullying is a serious problem, governor - 0
- Workplace abuse: Governor gets one right - 0
- Red Sox pull Lester from Wednesday start amid trade rumors - 0
- Accused Abby kidnapper Kibby had past minor brushes with police - 0
- Muskrats, Swamp Bats split twinbill - 0
- Jays' Stroman stymies Red Sox - 0
- NH medical board suspends Manchester doctor's license - 0
Win tickets to see ZZ Top
Win tickets to see the Pretty Reckless
Win tickets to see Ziggy Marley
Abby's alleged kidnapper held on $1M bail
When company comes, opt for variety
Dover man sought in Rochester shooting
Supporters are now 'Abby Strong'
Canobie Lake Park shuts down popular ride
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917