Concern grows over Hollis portion of proposed gas pipeline
During Monday night’s Board of Selectmen meeting, residents flooded the community room at Town Hall, where officials shared the latest information on the project, also known as the Northeast Expansion Project.
“The information wasn’t very forthcoming,” Board Chairman Mark Le Doux said Monday.
In the letter, dated March 14, Fore said he “anticipated that the company would be able to located a significant portion of the pipeline adjacent, or generally parallel, to the existing pipeline and electric utility corridors” though noted landowners along the proposed project route were being contacted.
Ciandella, who attended Monday night’s meeting, reminded citizens and town officials to be vocal and vigilant in the days to come.
Drew Kellner, president of the Beaver Brook Association’s board of trustees, said the group had been approached by Pipeline officials and after careful review, voted against signing a survey provision.
Lawrence Lane resident Edward Piek, who has worked in civil engineering for many years, said he also had serious reservations about the project.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Opposition lines up against new Alexandria wind plant proposal - 1
- PSNH's rate request puts it lower than competitors, a reversal from last year - 6
- Pipeline meeting in Mason draws big crowd - 0
- Kinder Morgan reveals route for pipeline at Milford meeting - 1
- Nature vs. man: Keeping the lights on - 1
- Pipeline pushback seen in NH - 7
- Meeting will inform Mason residents about proposed pipeline - 0
- Commission's decision clears way for pipeline, possible cheaper natural gas - 0
- New wind plant foes press NH delegation on tax credit - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- State House Dome: Just past Concord session a mixed bag - 0
- Monarchs squeak by Bruins - 0
- Memorial hockey shuts out Trinity - 0
- Dover's Parratto a national champion - 0
- UNH defense comes up big against Redbirds - 0
- St. Anselm men knock off Post - 0
- Leadership, defense made Katie Bishop, of Conway, an All-American - 0
- Jet menace faltered under Rex - 0
- Strong start lifts Bedford to win - 0
UNH loses to Illinois State
Cyber security a fear in NH, too
Nashua police left rattled by tot's death
A new era for Nashua's police force
Haylee Ann-Marie Patten