Spring a busy time on the Londonderry Rail Trail
Over the past several weekends groups of volunteers were hard at working clearing brush from the walkway and this past Saturday they posted a new sign at the trailhead, located in the North Elementary School parking lot off Sanborn Road.
An early snowfall followed by a harsh winter put a temporary halt on much of the trail’s usage shortly after the first mile was opened, Trailways president Bob Saur said.
Trail usage will also be celebrated on Saturday, May 3, when Trailways hosts a public celebration for outdoor enthusiasts of all ages. The festivities will take place from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the school parking lot and will include food and live music.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Joan Osborne to perform at Tupelo - 0
- College life — good and bad — at heart of play - 0
- 'ShakesBEERience' at the Press Room - 0
- Aaron Neville chats about stirring up 'musical gumbo,' and more - 0
- Weighty competitions draw athletes from across the world to NH - 0
- Guys battle back against insecurities in comic tale of unlikely strippers - 0
- Windham's Advanced Placement program growing - 0
- Windham schools may opt out of federal lunch program - 0
- Salem school moves forward with gym floor replacement - 0
Win tickets to see Demi Lovato
NH couple hit slot for $2.4m in Las Vegas
Win tickets to see Kip Moore
Win tickets to see the John Butler Trio
Enter to win tickets to see the Dirty Heads
Windham's Advanced Placement program growing
Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding?
Every vote counts: Here is the proof
USNH's raw deal: Part deux
Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old