The X factor here is if it nominates Rand Paul in 2016 and he ends up losing. I can see both sides treating that as an aberration — establishmentarians would cite it as a lesson of what happens when you nominate someone beloved by the base and tea partiers would claim that Paul wasn’t a true conservative but rather a quirky libertarian whose eccentricities ultimately tripped him up.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment