Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Mont Vernon man arrested for DWI after police find him slumped over wheel
Howard Welch, 56, of 73 Beech Hill Road, Mont Vernon, was sitting in his parked Dodge van on Beech Hill Road when police say they came upon him just after 7 p.m. while on patrol.
The officer said Welch was slumped over the wheel, passed out, and the officer was unable to wake him after several attempts.
Welch was charged with DWI, aggravated DWI for showing a high alcohol concentration after submitting to testing, DWI – third offense for having two prior convictions within 10 years, and having an open container of alcohol.
Welch was released on $1,200 personal recognizance bail and is scheduled to appear in 9th Circuit Court, Milford District Division, on April 22.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
- College Roundup: SNHU women win - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Tensions boil over after NYC police killings
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483