Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Candia teen charged with burglarizing home
Matthew Mahar of Candia is being held on $25,000 cash bail after his arraignment Monday in 10th Circuit Court, Candia District Division, on charges of burglary and theft.
Police said a Troy AR-15 semi-automatic rifle valued at $1,400 and a Samsung tablet and charger valued at $300 were stolen during the burglary.
Mahar was identified as a suspect in the case and located around 11:30 p.m. Two Raymond officers and a Candia officer found Mahar walking along Depot Road in Candia, police said.
After interviewing Mahar, he led officers to a wooded area off Depot Road in Candia where the rifle was found. Police seized the weapon as evidence, police said.
Mahar faces felony charges related to the break-in and theft. He was booked and had his bail set at $5,000 cash. A judge decided to hold Mahar on $25,000 cash bail Monday pending his probable cause hearing set for April 21.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Man charged with robbing Rochester bank while wearing zebra-print dress is arraigned - 0
- Judge hikes bail in sex assault, child porn case - 0
- Judge declines to order mistrial in Derry sex assault case - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Police say homeless man stole car, struck pedestrian - 0
- Police investigating pizza store burglary in Plaistow - 0
- Salem police searching for Dunkin Donuts robber who wore Obama Halloween mask - 2
- Information sought in Keene hair salon burglary attempt - 0
- Two men arrested in Nashua armed robbery - 0
- Elderly Dover woman victim of paving scam, police say - 1
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Two more Keene State College students charged in riots - 0
- 2-alarm Manchester fire displaces 10 - 0
- Commodore Nutt takes D.C. by storm - 1
- School's out for voters - 2
- Kuster's abortion lies: Claims against Garcia are untrue - 19
- Senate battle attracts 17,000 TV ads in NH - 2
- Jonathan E. Benedict - 1
- Drew Cline: GOP missed opportunities could mean trouble on Tuesday - 4
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Demaryius Thomas is x-factor for Broncos' offense - 1
Trump fired up over NH mailer
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483