Slashdot, the geek news site, included Dyn’s announcement on its home page alongside items about data-retention laws in Europe, 3-D printed drones and science questions such as “Why are we made of matter instead of antimatter?” It drew a lot of attention: 239 reader comments at last count, many of them with included lists of firms that still offer a free dynamic DNS service, alongside commentary about Dyn selling out.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment