Home » News » Public Safety
Pembroke man killed in Hooksett interstate crash
Jason Kipp was pronounced dead at the scene after troopers responded to the single-vehicle crash that occurred about 4:45 a.m. on the I-93 southbound ramp off I-293 North.
The initial investigation indicates Kipp failed to properly negotiate the curve in the ramp with his 1997 Toyota 4Runner. He was reportedly ejected when the vehicle hit a guardrail.
Hooksett Fire Department assisted state police with the crash, and the ramp was closed for roughly three hours while the scene was investigated.
As of Saturday afternoon, investigators were not releasing any additional details.
The cause of the accident is still being investigated. State Police are asking anyone with information about the accident to contact Trooper Nicholas Quintiliani at 603-666-3333.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua bomb squad deployed, people evacuated after fireworks explosion - 0
- Driver trapped by live wires after early morning crash in Bow - 0
- DWI license revocations - 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- Nashua police department adds 8 new members - 1
- Talk of 'wings on pigs' threats on police tests U.S. speech rights - 0
- Brentwood police look to increase coverage after officer's death in May - 4
- Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm - 45
- Police investigate report of shots fired - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 2014 top 10 list of wage and hour - 0
- Thumbs-up for Ebert's winner - 0
- It's Central, Merrimack - 0
- Goal: Stay healthy - 0
- Year in review: A look back at NH's top stories - 0
- Indecent proposition from New London chief was 'chilling' says victim - 1
- Details of Reams inquiry released - 0
- New Hampshire police part of funeral for slain NYC officer - 0
- Workers' rally to bring back Artie T. captured public's heart - 0
Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive
Thoughts as we move from one year to another
Details of Reams inquiry released