ALTON — Lara Renner, a sixth-grader at Alton Elementary School, has had a passion for dog sledding almost half her life. At 11 years old, she has already participated in more than a dozen sled dog competitions across the region, and in 2017, she hopes to race in the Jr. Iditarod. But now, Lara is hoping community members can help her locate a star member of her team — a 2-year-old Siberian husky by the name of Anakin, who disappeared on March 28.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment