The accuratized SR-556VT features a non-standard two-stage trigger with a faulty disconnector. Ruger’s vendor did not properly heat-treat the disconnectors and they are susceptible to wear with use. A worn disconnector can lead to a problem where pulling the trigger does not immediately release the hammer as well as fail to catch the hammer after cycling a round causing double-fires.
Both of these potential outcomes are serious and can be very dangerousCLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment