Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Manchester mom stands by son as he pleads guilty to assaulted her
Noah Allain, 17, was arrested Tuesday after police responded to his residence at 203 Maplehurst Ave. His mother had intervened in an argument Allain was having with his younger brother and she took Allain’s laptop. Angry, he chased her and punched her on the side of the face, near her eye.
Kout Kout, 17, of 38 Joliette St., could enter no plea Wednesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a felony charge of criminal threatening that alleges he threatened his brother while holding a knife.
Because of his age, the police department contacted the New Hampshire Division for Children and Family Services and sought a temporary alternative placement for him.
Pulling a fire alarm box at 251 Pine St. early on the morning of Nov. 9, 2013, probably seemed like a good idea at the time.
Police prosecutor Carrissa Pelletier said that surveillance video eventually led police to Nieves. She said: “(Nieves) admitted to pulling the alarm for fun.”
Insists on pleading guilty
Victoria Duford, 22, of 307 Catamount Road, Northwood, pleaded guilty Wednesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a 2013 resisting arrest charge.
Police prosecutor Carrissa Pelletier said police watching a known drug house on Walnut Street Sept. 26, 2013, saw a woman get out of a car, enter the house and exit quickly, getting back into the car, which then drove away.
That warrant turned up after she was among four people found in a room at the Super 8 Hotel on Brown Avenue Monday morning. The Fugitive Task Force was seeking a wanted subject.
Duford told the prosecutor during the pre-arraignment session Wednesday that she had an agreement that would enable her to be paroled on her original conviction and go home.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Judge OKs early release for former teacher convicted of possessing child porn - 0
- Nashua man indicted for allegedly shooting girlfriend - 0
- Manchester 7-Eleven robbed for fourth time - 0
- Manchester couple faces robbery, theft charges after Salem mall incident - 1
- Chainsaw-wielding man facing multiple charges over Sept. incident - 0
- Woman faces assault charge after Monopoly game gets out of hand - 17
- Plea deal gives shooter 15-30 years in 2012 death of Manchester man - 0
- Missouri governor urges calm ahead of grand jury decision on shooting; findings to be announced at 9 p.m. - 0
- Two Manchester brothers indicted in Nashua drive-by shooting - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: It took a while, but now they're on Wright track - 0
- Newmarket blacksmith has forged a career shaping the elementsof steel - 0
- Kathy Sullivan: We need to rethink some of our county government positions - 2
- Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass. - 3
- H.S. Football Power Poll: No doubt - Astros finish on top - 0
- College Hockey: Wildcats home to RPI on Tuesday night - 0
- Manchester school board OK's contract for driver’s ed program - 0
- Unrest erupts after grand jury decides against charges in Ferguson, Mo., shooting - 6
- Malkin, Crosby foil Bruins in overtime - 0
Sources say former White House Chief of Staff Andy Card to be tapped as Franklin Pierce president
Clinton has 'historic' lead in poll
Tough task for NH budget writers
Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass.
Teacher 'thrilled' at being reinstated
Paul, Christie share lead in primary poll
NH senators react to Hagel resignation
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483