Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Defendant objects to bail condition barring him from Gold Street address
“That’s the only place I have to live,” Machos said at his arraignment on four misdemeanor charges each of receiving stolen property and theft by deception and a single misdemeanor charge of simple assault.
Angeline Brinn, 22, was also arraigned in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on four counts of theft by deception and four of receiving stolen property in connection with the theft and sale of the video games and controller and also barred from the Gold Street address.
Hoping to start a job
James Demers, 28, who was arraigned on a misdemeanor charge of theft by unauthorized taking Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division, asked Judge William Lyons for personal recognizance bail. “I’m hoping to start a job within a week,” said Demers, who was listed as homeless on the court docket.
William Boucher, 28, of 645 Somerville St., could enter no plea Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a felony burglary charge that alleges he broke into 777 Express on Hooksett Road in January 2013 and stole cigarettes.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Nashua man charged in domestic knife threat - 0
- Manchester man detained on Nashua rape charges involving child - 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 2
- Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced - 0
- Man claims rights were violated during investigation - 0
- DWI license revocations - 0
- Salem man arrested for alleged bathroom videotaping - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPS driver charged in hit-and-run at Merrimack business - 0
- Bella, a chihuahua mix, is still missing in Auburn - 0
- Suicide car bomber kills 3 foreign troops in Afghan capital; Taliban claims responsibility - 0
- City officials to review proposed 'spice' ban - 0
- Manchester's Delana Curtis is left out in the cold - 0
- Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable - 25
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Brady a realist - 0
- Burning rubber: And public dollars - 0
- Obama to announce ramped-up efforts to beat Ebola - 0
DWI license revocations
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Attorney claims illegal phone seizure following Christmas Eve accident that killed Brookline mom
Win tickets to see Kip Moore
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children
Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced
Man accused of raping 13-year old in Nashua
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917