Mont Vernon's Preston makes it to final 'Idol' seven
MONT VERNON -- New Hampshire's Alex Preston has survived to sing again on "American Idol." The TV show announced Thursday night via Twitter that Preston was moving on Thursday night after judges voted on the final eight contestants.
Preston, whose real name is Alex Preston Philbrick, confirmed with a Tweet that he will be back for the next round as he continues to try and win season 13 of the singing competition.
"Thanks y'all, another week" Preston wrote on Twitter.
Preston and six others advance to next week's rounds.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.