Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
State prisoner missing from halfway house
Manuel Rivera-Ortiz, 31, was not present at 9:45 p.m. when a head count was conducted at the halfway house known as the Corrections Transitional Work Center. He immediately was placed on escape status.
Rivera-Ortiz was sentenced in Hillsborough County Superior Court for various crimes including stalking. He began serving the sentences on Sept. 27, 2012, and was eligible for parole on June 13, 2015, with a maximum release date of Dec. 14, 2019.
Anyone with information about Rivera-Ortiz’s whereabouts is asked to call the local police department or the state prison at 271-1801.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester joyride in a stolen truck lands two in handcuffs - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Crosstown Variety Store robbed in Manchester - 0
- Somersworth police seek woman in store robbery - 0
- As protests persist, suspects sought in shootings of two Missouri officers - 0
- Seabrook police officer fights to keep records sealed in on-duty assault case - 14
- Seacoast SERT team takes man, 70, into custody following threat - 0
- After demanding cash, alleged female robber flees on foot in Somersworth - 0
- Tattooed man robs Hooksett gas station; Couple charged after crashing into Manchester store - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man accused of cutting wife’s throat committed to psychiatric hospital - 1
- High School Football Power Poll: Some shuffling in the middle - 0
- Pamela Diamantis: USNH’s tuition freeze offer is good for NH’s future - 1
- Dave D'Onofrio: A well-earned celebration for Sox. - 0
- A’s earn their way into postseason play - 0
- Americans lose at golf, then bicker - 0
- Opinions differ on analysis of Brady - 0
- Some flashes of Green: UNH beats Dartmouth in Saturday night showdown - 0
- Comcast acknowledges problems, acts to reform customer service - 1
Dover man's nightmare lesson for everyone
Fall hikers throughout NH put on notice
'Strange ideas' Banning guns made in NH
Personhood Controversial? Really?
License revocations for DWI announced
Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917