NEWMARKET If someone wants to travel from California to New York, the average wanderer would take a plane, bus, train or some other form of transportation. According to her blog, "Goldman Goes for it," her goals for the trip include running across the United States, using a modified jogging stroller filled with supplies, raising funds for the Brain Injury Association of America (BIAA) and breaking the women's trans-America run record, all while eating a plant-based diet.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment