Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Two Vt. women facing drug charges
Angela Redmond, 41, and Breanna Prime, 19, were arrested and charged with possession of heroin.
Police said an infant was inside the 171 Walsh Ave. residence when officers from Hartford and the state Department of Motor Vehicles searched it. The state Division of Child and Families was notified and is investigating.
Recovered from the residence were heroin, marijuana, drug paraphernalia, several needles, written correspondence originating from Vermont correctional facilities about drug deals and use, and other correspondence from various drug dealers and users from Vermont, New Hampshire and Connecticut, according to a news release issued by Hartford police.
Investigators also seized imitation pistols as well as a clip loaded with live ammunition.
The women are to appear in Windsor Superior Court at a later date. They also are expected to face additional charges.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ex-Seabrook cop says he was 'in fear' during assault on suspect - 9
- Thieves target cars in Hollis neighborhood - 1
- Judge lifts no-contact order - 0
- Suspected rioter faces felony charge in Keene - 3
- Hudson man charged with impersonating police officer - 1
- Fashion-conscience robber hits Rochester bank - 0
- Report: Student opens fire at Washington state high school; gunman reported dead - 3
- Accident results in DWI charge for Hudson man - 0
- Blackwater verdict stuns NH dad - 16
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Apparent murder-suicide in Lincoln - 0
- Bullpen stakes Royals to 2-1 World Series edge - 0
- NHIAA: Lancers beat South - 0
- College Football: St. Anselm football loses third straight game - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Tough decisions loom for Legion - 0
- A good first impression - 0
- NHIAA: Exeter keeps Memorial attack at bay - 0
- Windham clinches first with huge win - 0
- NHIAA: Campbell thumps Brady - 0
Blackwater verdict stuns NH dad
Hassan, Havenstein spar over education
Making it up: Shameless state Senate attacks
A good first impression
Thieves target cars in Hollis neighborhood
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483