A Sunburst Snuff Jar made between 1815 and 1830 at the Keene Marlboro Street Glassworks (Keene, N.H.) – extremely rare and in virtually perfect condition – sold for $57,330 at Norman C. Heckler & Company’s Auction 108, a tidy online-only affair that saw just under 100 bottles come up for bid, but they were strong examples in a wide variety of categories.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment