Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Ex-teacher charged in Claremont sex assault had felony record
He was arrested in 2005, the federal complaint says, for stealing items such as night vision goggles and lasers — primarily for use by military and law enforcement personnel — from his part-time security guard job at Insight Technology in Londonderry.
LeBlanc pleaded guilty and was fined $100.
He said according to state law, only murder, kidnapping, sexual assault, child pornography, child abuse or any other crimes having to do with children are reported to the schools.
If any are reported to an SAU or school district that do not fall under the state statue, it is up to school officials to decide whether to hire the person or allow them to volunteer.
In the 5th Circuit Court District Division in Newport Tuesday afternoon, LeBlanc waived his right to a probable cause hearing on four counts of felonious sexual assault.
In the end, the judge reduced LeBlanc’s bail from $250,000 cash-only to $150,000 cash-only.
The case is now bound over to Sullivan County Superior Court.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 25
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483